View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 09:37 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Jarrett, Gotta....

STILL say, LUV the cat! I don't think a soul here hasn't had that expression at LEAST once!

Also, MORE IMPORTANTLY, you mite even have a savvy doc who is really actually willing to WORK WITH you...rather than ON you? There is a BIG difference, as all the tales here can tell. In the early days of NT, OK I'm gonna find it now....hold on? Got it here it is below....

http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/sh...p?t=177&page=2
Mrs D's post there about in the middle of the page... I hope this all info which is mind-boggleing to begin with mite help you out of your own BOGGLE?

Melody? Just read up a bit on the Omegas and Fish oils...don't try to 'overachieve'? Please? I say this because I've experienced two s/e's that can or can-not be issues...depending on where you are physically.
The first is, that, well, foodstuffs can 'exit' quite rapidly if you have too much.. AND I MEAN RAPIDLY...unless you have quick access to a commode it can be more than embarrassing. Second is if one takes too much of some brands...one acquires a ...well--'fishy smell' about them? And I don't mean just anchovies here! That's been my experience at least, and rite now I'm searching for a balance between the omegas and all the extra calcium, D's and magnesiums I'm trying to force feed myself... Be forewarned? I can be downright mortifying unless you know.... Hugs to all!!! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote