View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 07:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default update

Hey everybody! I wanted to up date you all on my latest MRI. I hope nobody minds me posting and not having a diagnosis. So my newest MRI done earlier this week showed two spots of white matter. They didn't use the word lesion. However these "white matter" were not present 5 months ago. The nurse said they are typical of people with migraines which was odd because I have told my nuero I NEVER get migraines. They left it at that and told me to check back in a few months. Should I be concerned about this? I mean I feel this is probably what is going on with me because I can relate to almost everything I'm reading here. I have symptoms that come and go but my leg problems are progressing and not letting up. Is this typical? I know everyone is different but if anyone is kind enough to share a personal experience you think I could relate to that would be appreciated. I'm terrified I won't be able to walk soon if these keeps getting worse. I mean what do they need to see from me to give me any kind of diagnosis? I just don't understand. Yesterday I found this out and since then I feel so uncoordinated. My arms are here but there not if that makes sense. I have to think about moving them (much like I do daily with my legs). Please if anyone has a comment I would be more than grateful to read it...Thank you!!!
keepingfaith is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
clarkstar (01-29-2013), Twinkletoes (01-26-2013)