View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 09:49 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Electrocuted...

tho I've not been in YOUR shoes [sorry could be interpreted as a very bad pun] I do KNOW all too well that pain....Read my thread about 'anniversary' and know that others, feel pain, in many different ways, and all the stresses that go with it...
It's HARD but when I found all these good folks 3 years ago, I suddenly found that I WAS NOT ALONE! You aren't here. I've had your thoughts at times and decided I, I, yes I was going to make some doc jerks liars! I believe I have, and hope you can prove them all wrong as well.

First off YOU ARE SMART - you've asked for help. I hope you are getting some, even tho it may not seem enuf....We have all been thru varying degrees of the pain[s] you are and we KNOW what it's all about!

I do believe that we all put OUT THERE to varying degrees all the frustrations about getting diagnosed, dealing with this stuff and then LIVING with it...

IF any one of us YOU feel speaks to you in any which way...well, just PM us! Theres not a soul that's posted here you've not struck some other nerve about...PUN INTENDED! We all can help you if you let us...so,, share that burden! Hugs and heaps of good thoughts till you post again..and I for one sure hope you do...we all can get thru this somehow! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote