View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 01:21 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenclaw View Post
Anyway anacrusis, what did the neurologist say to be disrespectful to you?
I could spend a lot of time saying he said this, I said that, he could have done this I could have done that.
But if we push all those things aside for a minute, forget the inferences, then over here I am left with 2 facts and one assumption:

1. It took 4 years and 8 months to get an SFEMG from the start of my deltoid muscle weakness

2. It took 5 years from the start of my deltoid muscle weakness before a doctor would physically examine my deltoids

3. I am a even-keeled person with a reasonable ability to communicate my symptoms clearly and concisely when necessary

Now for those of you finding yourselves in more critical MG situations makes me think that:

A neurologist should NOT be permitted to diagnose or treat myasthenia gravis without a special license
or extra certification involving praxis at a variety of hospitals with a variety of MG patients

Its like playing French horn or violin in an orchestra, or even any instrument for that matter. There comes a point when
the scientific principles arenīt enough, and you actually have to start listening to nuances, if you are to play really well......

Thanks for asking about the pulmonologist bny & Ravenclaw. I will write that after the second consultation on Thursday.

(The conversation I had with the pulmonologist was actually the one I should have had with the neuro!)

Anacrusis

Last edited by Anacrusis; 01-26-2013 at 02:23 PM. Reason: usual...
Anacrusis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (01-26-2013), pingpongman (01-26-2013)