View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 04:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Jon Groves?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddyriverrugby11 View Post
I agree 100% with companies taking advantage of people, as this world revolves around money! It's BS that many do this, with slim chances of relief for the individual, but continue to tell them they will see results when alls they want is another check.

Your right when you say upper neck cervical/brainstem Mark, damn your good, haha. I was actually ok for awhile, after the initial year or two of chronic PCS symtpoms, and then did U at Buffalo's gradual exercise program. Which, I could run twice a day eventually again.

After I saw a upper cervical chiropractor, which after a few treatments I felt much better, and headaches went mostly away and energy levels came back. However, this guy ended up correcting me wrong after I noticed my neck keep going out, and keep locking up/stiffness and became very painful.

I then went to a PT in Minnesota, who had helped a major league baseball player with post concussion by doing a variety of eye exercises along with some neck exercises if you will. I went there, he said he could help me and the result was a complete return of alot of my symptoms, and my eyes could not take TV, computer, or pretty much anything. 6 weeks I sat in a dark room again, and you know how frustrating this is, especially when I thought I had gone through the worst.

I have currently been going to Cherry Hill, NJ with Dr. Greenberg for over a year now.... receiving prolotherapy/PRP injections in the base of my skull and cervical spine. The problem is I cannot afford to keep flying and receiving expensive treatment that insurance does not cover, but what choice do we have ya know? I have seen improvement....Slow but improvement none the less. I can say Im quite a bit better now, but still know I could improve quite a bit more.

My eyes still bother me, but have gradually gotten a bit better over around 1 1/2 years....Fatigue always, not dead tired, but no spark of life. Heart rate fluctuates sometimes still, breathing difficulties(especially laying down or on my side), and of course exertion is still a problem with your head feeling like it is going to explode, haha.
Hi... I am wondering if you saw Jon Groves in MN? I am seeing a colleague of his now at HCMC in Minneapolis praying for a miracle. I am 6 months in but constantly feel off balance, light sensitive, dizzy, and nausea that is unbearable. This is honestly a living hell. I am afraind I will never get my life back.
Sara from Minnesota is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote