View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 05:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default PCS and not a moment of peace!

Hi PCS Friends....

I have been off of here for about a month.... trying to avoid computers etc. I am now at 6 months of PCS without a moment of feeling normal. I am still constantly dizzy, have nausea that a sea-man has probably never experienced, and the worst is the feeling of being off balance and the need to correct my gait. I am miserable. I am worried because when I read other posts they talk about feeling normal until they do too much etc. I never feel normal.... even when I am sitting perfectly still I have the nausea. I will be seeing a new Doc. at HCMC in Minneapolis on Feb. 5th. Praying they may have some words of wisdom for me. I was on here today just reading some of the new posts/members. For those of you who do not know me I got whiplash on an alpine slide on August 7th, 2012 (also tore up my knee on same ride)..... I used to be a spinning instructor and am an attorney. Praying some of you may be recovering....
Sara from Minnesota is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (01-26-2013), Alffe (01-26-2013), Mark56 (01-27-2013), MelodyL (01-27-2013)