Thread: Laser therapy
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 12:58 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Another laser therapy question, Glen and Mrs D.

Thank you all for taking the time to answer my questions, I really appreciate it! I have another question for you, I have been put in contact with a lady on another neuropathy forum, I have personally spoken to her because she has the same kind of neuropathy I have, full body idiopathic small fiber neuropathy, she was nice enough to speak to me by phone, anyway she has been suffering with SFSN for 14 years, she told me that only heavy does of medication ever helped her, she was always on her computer looking for answers to as she put it "this nightmare that was now her life", one day she came across an article on a chiropractor who had developed a new kind of laser treatment called, FDA cleared class IV therapeutic laser, at first she thought to herself there was no way she would ever go to a chiropractor, in her words she said to me, chiropractors aren't real Doctors, and besides that she had been to many neurologists and "real Doctors, any way as time passed and she was only getting worse with her symptoms and trying many supplements and heavy meds, she decided to give this laser treatment a try, she had 20 treatments and spent about $8,000.00 dollars, at first she was very discouraged and mad because the treatments absolutely did not seem to be working, then she told me on her 21 st treatment she really started to notice a difference, and now a few months after treatment she is about 60 to 70% better and is weaning off of some of her meds, so my question to you is have you ever heard of this treatment, and would you be willing to go on their
website "realiefcenter.com" and tell me what you think? They only have 2 centers at this point in time who do this procedure, one in Minnesota and one in Arizona, this lady I talked to although not 100 % better is somewhat better. Anyway thank you for your time and thoughts, and for all of you here on the forum I am truly grateful! Blessings, Jan
Liftyourhands7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote