View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 04:29 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default How to stop intrusive thoughts?

I know that all (including my wife ) will say that this is most likely related to Anxiety.

Unfortinately, to the person that the symptoms are happening too, ME, they dont feel life anxiety.

i have had a horrible weekend. I have been trying to meditate and stay positive but currently my throat is so useless i can barely swallow water.

This has made my life a living hell. Cough drops dont help and i cant escape the feeling that someone is choking me.

At this point i find myself wishing i could rewind to 5 dys ago when my legs were my biggest issue and the Difficulty swallowing was non-existant.

Dont really knwo where to go from here. Already e-mailed my neuro but i am sure she will dimiss it as well.

in my (brief)positive moments, i agree with the doc and my wife that this is jsut Acid reflux and anxiety causing my throat issues.

The rest of the time i am scared that i have ALS oo MS. How is one supposed to fight intrusive thoughts when you have constanting have intrusive physical symptoms.

September 2012 suffered concussion Wakeboarding.Recovered after a month and a half. November 24th 2012, second impact surfing.
Symtoms currently have is muscle fatigue, vision problems, overall fatigue, and extreme anxiety.
Support & Information
CW21 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
musiclover (01-27-2013)