View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 12:53 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Also laughing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wibley View Post
Welcome to the boards, I also am fairly new. I did laugh when you described your Great Dane jumping on your bed. I have a Newfoundland puppy who just turned 1 yr old last week and right now is about 140 lbs and still has about 30-40 lbs to grow and he thinks it is totally acceptable to be a lap dog. However in his defense he has never seen me without using crutches or my wheelchair so he is very gentle when I am upright, but no rules seem to apply if I am sitting on the floor.

10 Days ago I had my 4th LSB. I have had great but short lived results, it is kind of like magic to see my blue foot turn pink and warm up within minutes of the treatment. My CRPS started in my foot and ankle and we have concerns that is is spreading up the leg, will have a better answer on Wednesday. I do therapy 2x week one day in the 100 degree heated pool.

I wish you luck and support with your treatments.
Bye, Kim
Hi Kim,

I love newfies. : ) I'm sure your big lap dog makes you smile and laugh plenty, on days that you're hurting, as my dane does for me. These gentle giants are very perceptive about SOME things.. knowing their size-- not so much. I'm glad to hear that you have had good results with your LSB treatments. I went back and re-read your story.. absolutely terrible what you've been through! May I ask.. why the first 6 ankle surgeries? You must dread the thought of surgeons in general, at this point. Or at least I might.

A
aascvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote