View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 09:01 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Angry neurontin withdrawals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice View Post
The fastest way to get it out of your system,is to take Niacin,it's an OTC vitamin section pills.It sounds like withdrawals,you just have to ride out the withdrawals! I was on Neurontin for a little while for my Bi-Polar,and it made me restless,to where I couldn't stand still,so I took myself off of it! But Niacin makes your skin burn a little because all the toxins are coming out your pores of your skin,and in no way do you mix Niacin with alcohol,it will burn so bad,cause the alcohol will come out your pores too,and leave red blotches all over your body. My brother thought it would be funny to take me to a party along time ago while I was taking niacin,and not tell me about the alcohol,and boy was I the life of the party,running back and forth from the cold shower, with my clothes on!
After 3 months on neurontin did a slow taper or so I thought. I have been in absolute misery for 4 long months. Back pain, migraines, panic and anxiety, diahhreah, lost 23 lbs. and the horrible list goes on and on. I can find nothing on web by folks saying how long withdrawals last. Can you tell me your experience and how much Niacin to take. After 4 months I am still suffering. Neurontin is the most wicked med I have ever taken.
Thanks,
denisescott
denisescott is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote