View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 12:09 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieB3 View Post
Yeah, pretty much everything. I have MG.
Annie
I meant with your brain! But you knew that

Hey Annie,

I really canīt understand that CMS concept thing but came up with a few odd snippets of info that may mean something or may mean nothing!

In General:

It feels more like I am now healing from a very slow myasthenic virus that entered the muscles 5 years ago in the deltoids and spread to other MG related muscle sets, reached a worst peak in Spring 2011 and has now been leaving the body since one and a half years, some at very fast speed and some of it very gradually. Just to compound things, it was still spreading to new areas in the summer at the same time as it was all getting milder....

Have not felt the need for Mestinon for a couple of months now. I have been able to dodge the triggers that I know about and there appears to be a longer and longer space between symptoms....

My son continues to have intermittent ptosis and voice changes he is 6! He also has not been complaining of double vision since the very cold weather came.......

I did have a strong coffee just before the Metacholine test. On that sheet for Metacholine it says FEV 1 PEF and FEV%I could not be calculated.
I had no trouble breathing the gas but did have trouble taking a deep breath and blowin air in the other tube afterwards same time as muscle shaking.......

Always sleep on my side, have tried sleeping on back and wake up feeling like I stopped breathing for a while....

I can send you the complicated test results. But am a bit shy of posting all those numbers on the forum! My breathing is fine now and has been for a few months I think......

I believe the pulmonologist is someone I can work together with in the future in case it ends up being necessary. I know I could easily tell him about something written by you guys here and he would respond positively ... rather than defensively...

Thanks.....

Anacrusis
Anacrusis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
pingpongman (01-28-2013)