View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 07:41 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Smile Hi pg

Brass tack time- you are gonna be sore at the temporary insertion point, besides which you have this gob of WIRE hanging out of your back and plastered into place with a roll or two [OK hyperbole] of surgical tape. You are probably secure. Doc may take a look see tomorrow when you go for reprogram.

That issue with program being over the top? Common to SCS is the reality signal modulates according to body position. It just does. Thus, if you were programmed while your head was in a donut hole looking at the floor as my Trial was, you do not have much variety in the means to address the variance in body position.

But wait, there's more!!

My rep came into the recovery room and tweaked my program once I was setting up so I had four approaches to what might happen during the week of my Trial. So....................................maybe your rep did not double check with you before you were released. That is NOT just great, but at least you get a second look tomorrow.

Try it out, walk some, ride some, sit some, in moderation you know? Don't be like KZLRogue [I can talk about her becasue she has graduated into the life after permanent stim ] and start golfing tomorrow. I am just kidding of course. She did not resume golfing and karate and such until AFTER full healing and release from her doc post permanent implant. She is kind of a hero for folks who want their life completely BACK.

Questions, more? Ask away!

Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (01-30-2013)