View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 08:29 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default help for neckbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by claritan View Post
Its been almost a year and im starting to realize my neck where my skull and neck connects feels kind of off. im thinking about getting it checked out

what kind of PCS like symptoms would a out of line neck bone be?
You need to see an Upper Cervical Dr. of Chiropractic to see if the atlas vertebrae is out of alignment. Not a regular chiro but one who does atlas oranthodagal. Just go on the internet and search for ucc nearest you. Also research "The Power of Upper Cervical" for fascinating info. I suffered with agonizing pain in my neck for 19 years, found a ucc dr. and in notime, no pain, completely healed. The treatment is very gentle and moves the atlas vertebrae back in place. The atlas sits right under your brain stem and all the trillions of nerve fibers and messengers go through a hole in the atlas. If the atlas is out of alignment it is impinging on your brain stem. Fascinating stories of healing on the internet. Learn about the atlas. Be careful and get a ucc Dr. who is liscensed and certified in this specific type treatment as there are many who say they are but aren't.
denisescott
denisescott is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote