View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 09:39 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

pswift your attitude is good and that is a great asset for recovery. No you will not be like this forever. Mark is a long time member here and has dealt with pcs for many years. IMO be careful because you already know you are becoming sensitive to concussion. Sometimes people find out too late and the last concussion they get is the straw that broke the camels back.

I myself am at 8 months recovery and one of my Drs told me I have another 12 to 18 months to go. Even then I could plateau anywhere from today to the end. I understand the frustration with your desire to maintain your physical conditioning. I also love working out but since my injury most of that went on hold. I had an extended period of sedation that really hurt me. It has taken six weeks of PT to even begin to feel OK and address back and neck pain.

Ask any questions you may have and explore the forms. Lots of good people and advice here. Vent anytime you need. I learned more here than in any Drs office and I have learned what to look for in myself and ask for from my Drs.

To see the divine in the moment.
rmschaver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote