View Single Post
Old 05-05-2007, 06:58 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Can you believe it? NOTHING yet? I am about ready to give up too. She said she was 'pretty sure' the boss would okay everything, but that it was up to him, and that she'd call the moment she got the word. I don't know about it though, I don't think we're going to hear anything for a few more days, and I just have to endure another weekend of NOT knowing. I am so tired about this waiting, I don't know what we can do to get it resolved any faster either. The woman seems to have only one speed, slower then turtles, you know?

It might be mid next week before we hear anything, they have so much paperwork to go through that we filled out so I wouldn't be surprised that it moves to Wednesday before we hear anything. I am going on the assumption that this lady is right, her boss won't reject us because of my credit or lack thereof. Already told Jackie and he's understanding it I think, I asked him, "Do you understand Jackie?" After telling him he'd have his own room again and a park to play on and he replied "yes" so he gets it.

I am working on the idea that we're moving in there because we've jumped through all the hoops they asked us to and now they have all their precious paperwork, now the big boss can make his determination next week and give us the go ahead so we can go put down a deposit and get keys. We're organizing and getting ready to start moving, hopefully soon like in the next two weeks start to take tubs of stuff to the new place.