View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 11:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

John, this is very interesting.

In my own studies I discovered that the pulses from your brain stem and spinal chord that control every part of your body are rich with information about who you are. These pulses show up in the tremor in your hands, in your voice, in the pulses in the iris of your eye, in your breathing, heart rhythms, facial expressions, handwriting, etc. So, theoretically it is possible to capture and mathematically evaluate every movement you make for a host of diseases and physical problems.

I've already found data that indicates that your ancestry can be tracked by those signals as if you are looking at genetic DNA.

It sounds amazing, I know, but I sincerely feel that we are on the cusp of breakthroughs in mathematics and science that are going to transform the way we look at the world. Chaos Theory has already had some significant impacts and it's a brand new science.

It's an exciting time to be alive. At 62 years old I might be too old to benefit from many of the breakthroughs that are yet to come in PD but generations younger than I have much to be hopeful about. (Well, I guess that DBS sounds exciting and it's available now.)

Isn't it a pity that the social, religious and political sectors always have such a hard time keeping up with science? (i.e. stem cell research).

Thank you for your posts.

Steve