View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 01:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Hi Sallysbloom,
You said you have normal blood sugar, but you test it. Are you diabetic or prediabetic and what type of neuropathy do you have.? I was dx with small fiber neuropathy, (punch test) no known cause! This is very upsetting and confusing for me, I was always active and healthy. But funny I was dx with predib. The reason I ask is because Im wondern if the vits B1, B12, R lipoic acid,carnitine you mentioned are they mostly benefically for diabetics? You also mentioned you have autonomic neuropathy. My question is how does one know if they have auton neuropathy, when most symptoms ex: constipation /nausesa can be symptoms of many other problems? How did you find out your low BP/dysautonomia was caused from auton/neurop?
Yes, my blood sugar is always very good, I have never had a high number. I test it to make sure I do not have spikes. I learned which foods to avoid. Potatoes, rice, processed sugar, processed carbs. I test one hour after eating. That is the best time.

These and other supplements help in many ways. I do all I can to help the nerves heal and keep my body healthy. I keep the immune system healthy also.

I do not have low BP. It goes up and down.

Autonomic Neuropathy is not hard to figure out if it is severe for sure. Everything automatic in the body is affected. Digestion, nausea, tachycardia, orthostatic intolerance, blood pooling, severe lightheadedness, dizziness, on and on.

Sallysblooms is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
keepingfaith (01-30-2013)