View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 02:29 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenderfoot View Post
Hi mg neck problem,

to be honest, I'm a bit browned off at the moment. The ice & snow have gone but we're getting battered with blustery winds and rain so getting out & about continues to be almost impossible. Barely been out of the house for 6 weeks now

I want to try & drive a bit too but was given conflicting advice regarding when I can do this.

Got my follow-up on 20th March but that's way off. Sorry for the grumble, I suppose that's to be expected too

Tender x

Hey ---I dont blame you remember I told u boredom will become a big issue!!.
It drove me nuts!! If im not working-- im working on projects around the house --just the past 2 weekends I hung molding in kitchen and family room --well then after I did that--- i was like I want to paint the room a brighter color ---then-- why Im at store buying the paint (smile) I see a new product of molding --that comes in as one sheet (cool looking)-- that goes half way up the wall-- so I buy that ---for the half bathroom its looks so good--- I decided to change that bathroom ---then a new vanity then a new light fixture ----then im like i need to paint celings again to make the moding pop (lol)-I have a bit ocd --its hard for me to sit still. (LOL) I didint drive for almost 3 months. I have a long drive to work and to be honest when I first drove --I almost hit someone at grocery store backing up ---even though i used mirrors and turn my whole body --I end up buying a new vechile with a back up camerea. It very important for at least 2 months aside from walking not to do to much ,no bending lifting esp.

Pain wise you feeling better?
mg neck prob is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote