View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 03:29 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
I did back up and hit someone.... I didn't turn all the way around out of a parking space. Yep the neck was still healing, and PT was not over. Even now, I have to turn all the way around to back up. I am glad you like to do stuff in your house. I do too. Today I painted a bookshelf that I have had since I was born. Have a good day to all. ginnie
You did --that had to scare the poop out of ya.See I did almost actually-- it was a lady and a kid in one of those kids carts that look like a toy car--she pounded on my trunk and cursed me out-- and I thought I was being so careful --I said I was so sorry-- but it didint matter I understood almost hit her kid --that was it for me!! Plus i need suv anyways because I have 1 hr drive to work in ohio with snow --really need suv. I do love to work on my house and always onto next project. Now i wont lie--- the celings was not a good idea-- as it caused another flare up but I was trying to be frugal ---sometimes I need to remember Im not the same person physcially but im a bit bullheaded. (lol)
mg neck prob is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (01-29-2013)