Thread: Panic Attacks
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 07:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

My dear Neuro is not responding to my parents e-mails and calls because he is too busy. That's the annoying thing. My dad wants me to get a written confirmation about what I am having but I don't get a hold of him. I trust my athletic doctor, he like really helped me when things started to get worse. He told me to take fish oil and what to do. Altough he is not a real doctor, he is an expert with concussions. I will discuss the situation. I will probably break out in tears but I don't care anymore. I will talk about the aniexty and my struggles about going back home where I could take a 6 month-lasting break. My new family is so nice but I won't get a lot of rest there because we will travel the country a lot! The problem is that I look pretty normal on the outside but anybody who did not experienced tbi/pcs by themselves won't know how it is inside but I think you guys all know that...
I could just cry when I am thinking about returning back home. I don't want to. It's not fair if I had too.
Lui is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote