View Single Post
Old 05-05-2007, 10:11 AM
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member
Heart

((((jess))))

i hear ya...truley i do. my hubby and own a gym. both of us have been personal trainers for years. he is an x pro body builder. ( i did shows...but never went pro)

the last few years have been a major change for me. i'm a young grandma..only *gulp* 43 and grandmonkey is 5. he was abandoned to us before he turned 3. we had him from new born until he was 8 months also.

since we have him, i have not been able to work. big lifestyle change. this contributed to my back condition progressing. thus gaining some weight. i was a size 1...now a tight 8. big change. not being able to do the physical things i always did without paying a price.

yep...hubby is at the gym all the time. around the perfect bodies. but ya know...if they were gonna leave...it would have been at the first change. i struggle with this. i get my fears.

but ya know jess....you have a man who loves you. like my great grandma used to say...we all end up looking like shriveld apple head dolls. find the man who loves you from the inside.

oh...and the ice cream truck...believe me...they find one. or a smoothy place.

Curious is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote