View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 08:08 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Question Hi, not been on for months, I need some help.

Hi everyone, how are you? I hope everyone is as ok as they can be. I've not been on the forum for months as I've been having a hard time coming to terms with being stuck in a wheelchair. For anyone who doesn't remember me; I've had RSD since 1996, I have it in all of my left side and my right leg, leaving me only the use of my right arm.

I went to the podiatrist's last week & I now have to have 3 toe nails removed due to my RSD, as my feet & legs have 'curled' so have some of the nails. I'm dreading having this done as I'm so worried that it'll upset my symptoms & give me yet another flare up. I've had just over a year of constant flares & it's just starting to calm again now. Has anyone else had this done? Did it cause problems for you too? I know I have no choice about getting it done because of the problems they're causing with additional pain, infections, etc, but it still bothers me, so if I could have some advice I'd be grateful.
cinders999 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote