Thread: Please HELP me!
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 09:51 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Again, this is a long shot, but I'm just checking. When you say "three a day" or "five a day," you mean spread out, right? You're not taking the pills all at once?

Once my husband was walking backwards down a sidewalk talking to me, and I assumed he knew the telephone pole was there. He didn't. Ever since then, I try not to assume stuff.

Abby

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen P View Post
I was on 3 of Mestinon a day, then one Neurologist increased to 5 a day. Then, I went into having severe muscle twitching where an MG doctor stated it was Mestinon sickness, and decreased the dose. Now, the very bad twitching stopped, but, with overuse of the muscles, I still have muscle weakness twitching. A definite difference. The increased salivation is where the salivary glands let go, and those are controlled usually. Right when my body is going into a crisis, I have the vomiting, loss of bowels, and then can't use my body muscles to move anymore...downhill quickly...
REALLY GOOD THOUGHTS!! THIS IS THE DIALOG NEEDED TO FIGURE THIS CASE OUT!! Thank you very much!!
Stellatum is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote