Thread: Please HELP me!
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 10:17 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bny806 View Post
wow, you have been through the ringer!!! So sorry to hear about all of that!!! I don't have a firm diagnosis, but take IVIG every 2-3 weeks, hopefully someone else can give you more insight... I do however have the muscle twitching/ shaking thing... I feel like I have a cell phone vibrating at times, it's really strange. Also after surgeries i have had difficulties and almost had to get intubated with my c section epidural.. couldnt' move my tongue or face or anything after it for a long time..

Have they checked for some of the periodic paralysis? (Hypokalemic/hyperkalmeic periodic paralysis)? Not sure if they can get so severe that it would result in intubation... Lambert eaton can also be affected by anesthesia.. and my last thought would be charcot marie tooth - it is an anesthesia affected disorder - but it may be that it can have a relationship with hyperthermia, not sure if it causes paralysis.. just a few thoughts..

Good luck! keep us updated!

Hey there...I get the cell phone thing too. In my stomach, back, feet, all over.
keepingfaith is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote