View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 07:20 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi kitt, I'm sorry to hear that you are progressing. Neurological issues are hard to deal with.

I can walk on my tip toes very well, however, I cannot walk on my heels...I'm unable to walk in high heels and have major problems with footwear, most of the time I have to wear boots or anything which straps to my ankle.

The mystery of my condition deepens. I had an emg today which showed up some abnormalities, however, my emg has very much ruled out cmt type 1 and 2....so my doctor confirmed straight away that I do not have a common form of cmt. Although he did say it may be a more rare type.

He confirmed that it seems to be caused by problems in my central nervous system. He said my feet are very, very cold! my legs actually turned blue at one point during the test.

So he says I definately have something wrong but he said its like putting a jigsaw together....

So weird, I have muscle wasting, high arches, and so many other cmt symptoms, but I don't have a cmt, well certainly not the normal type anyway.
ukgirl25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote