View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 09:19 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CW21 View Post
Is my life on hold? Or even worse will i ever have fun again?

I just watched my wife leave for a "girls night out". Although i tried my best to hide it, i cant help but be a little sad that i have not done anything in the last two months that was even remotely fun.

I used to be the most positive person and enjoyed every aspect of my life.

Now, i feel as if i will be stuck in this world for ever. My symptoms seem to be getting stranger as the time goes on and i am losing my patience with not seeing an end in sight.

Hi mate. I feel the exact same way. My life is on hold. I don’t mind resting for a while, but for how long! How long will I be on hold? Not knowing is probably my greatest worry! Ha-ha. I have also said the exact same thing to my mother… “I’ve done nothing the last 4 months, my life has had no meaning!” The only thing that is keeping me going is noticing small improvements... and holding on to the fact that one day soon I will be back to my usual positive, happy, active, social self! We all will, you included! I know what you mean by stranger symptoms, not necessarily worse, just odd! I think my anxiety is fuelling them, and I’m learning to control that.
We will be better soon!
How has your recovery been so far, what are your symptoms?
Peter11 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote