View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 08:32 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Wow!!! First, kudos for making it to this point! I"ll be 2 years in about 2 months so I know what a long haul it can be! You are doing wonderfully and your attitude will help you keep pursuing treatment to get better. You ROCK!

As for the radiologist, yikes! Having issues with those disks definetly would explain some of the issues you are still experiencing! Shame on him for missing that in his report. I mean seriously, I would think that would be the first thing that a person would look at based on your situation!

Keep at it You'll keep getting better!
What Happened: On 3/8/11 I was stopped waiting to merge into traffic when I was rear ended by someone doing 45 mph. I walked away from the accident, to fall into the pit of PCS 5 days later... (I have had 2 previous concussions, but neither developed into PCS.)

Symptoms 3 Years Post: Physical: migraines, infrequent vertigo, neck and back pain (from accident), tinnitus, visual field deficits in left eye, problematic light sensitivity, (including visual seizure activity), noise sensitivity, EXTREME fatigue, semi-frequent disrupted sleep cycles,
Cognitive: semi-frequent Brain fog after cognitive strain, limited bouts of impulsivity, unable to concentrate for more than short periods of time without fatigue, word finding problems, slowed processing speeds, impaired visual memory;
Emotional: easily overstimulated, depression, anxiety;

Treatment so far: Vestibular therapy; Physical Therapy; Vision Therapy; Vitamin Schedule; Limited caffeine; Medications; attempting to limit stress and overstimulation; Yoga; Cognitive Therapy
SmilinEyesMs305 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
MiaVita2012 (01-31-2013)