Thread: cymbalta
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 03:49 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

I was put on Cymbalta and Lyrica at the same time.

I get monthly blood tests, and I noticed my blood sugar was 400 to 500 each time so I asked my w/c docs, and they said, "oh, you have diabetes " mellitis (out of control), which both drugs warn you about blurry eyes (because sugar causes blurry eyes) and bout of diahrhea and vomiting at the same time, and no appetite for anything but soft ice cream...

So I immediately got off of the meds, and a referral doc wrote a report linking the meds side effects as giving me diabetes, so diabetes is now a part of my case and the w/c MUST pay for the products. It took my a ton of effort, and effort by my partner, to get men down, and although I still have to take the shots, I have perfect blood sugar and I hope to not need the shots soon.

This is my personal story - everyone is different - but when I notice pain flares, I always check my blood, as it is often way high or way low, and it affects the TOS pain.

I am up in the mountains now - (like Big Bear) - and I do have less flare ups, but my exercise (going up and down stairs), is just not happening...but the snows are so beautiful, I recommend the lifestyle for TOS

I love you all,
tshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (04-13-2013)