View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 04:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricP View Post
Been pretty irritated lately with frequency problems. I pee a lot and it's hard to hide the fact now. I'm always needing to take a leak and it is frustrating. I feel like a child not drinking before bedtime, no soda, no this or that, but still have to get up and pee twice a night. I am now getting worse tiredness and I feel awful. I toyed with the idea of wearing "you know what" just to avoid getting up every time, but I said no....they are not comfortable at all. I ended up getting a hand held mens urinal I can slip under there and pee... It works but I still have to come awake a bit to do it, but I don't have to walk to the bathroom. I feel more dragged these days I don't feel like riding the bike as much and just take the car, even if it's just a few miles.
I've also experienced a painful, full body throb? It felt like my entire body was moving like inflating and deflating with pain, but I was just sitting there.
I go to the doctors in a few days.

Sucks.

Eric, so sorry. I can't offer any advise just I hope the doctor can help you. Maybe you should call to see if they want to do something for you sooner? Good luck either way.
nemsmom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
EricP (02-01-2013), SallyC (01-31-2013)