Old 02-01-2013, 10:19 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConsiderThis View Post
Wow, you have a LOT of pictures.

I thought you might be interested to hear that last year I could not lift my feet. Similar to when I had tetanus and it took me three steps to cross a foot-square Saltillo tile. I was really worried. But a lot of rest and very gradual exercise has made for amazing improvement.

Have you checked out the symptoms of low vitamin B12? B12 is often a factor in neurological problems.

Tetanus, as an aside, is a central nervous system disease.
Hi, CMT is hereditary. It is not from any low Vitamin B12 or the like. It is hereditary. There is no cure/treatment for it at the present time. Moderate exercise may be helpful for healthy muscles but not for atrophied, dead ones. Atrophied muscles, dead ones, is what happens to us. CMT affects the Peripheral Nervous System (PNS). That would be everything outside of the brain and spinal cord.

The pictures are on the Internet. They are from real people as far as I know. I have seen people who have hands and feet like these. They are not my pictures at all.

It is nice that you could get an amazing improvement with your problem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It is what it is."
Kitt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote