View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 02:57 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Symptoms Now on good side

So After 2 years of having symptoms only on my right side, I have started having muscle soreness in my left shoulder and tightness under that arm and tingling in arm and wrist. i thought maybe it was just from using my left hand or sleeping funny but its been 3 weeks now and it has gotten less but hurts when sleeping. when I went to PT yesterday Dr. A said that my ribs were out on my left side too and it is unusual for TOS patients to only have symptoms on one side. he also said it was a good sign???? that it was moving around. To me it is NOT A GOOD SIGN and very depressing as I was feeling somewhat better on the right side. Has this happened to others.?

So I've been sleeping on the good side now it hurts to sleep on either side, so I went to bed bath and beyond and bought a body pillow and a wedge pillow. My pt showed me how to use the body pillow and lie half on my stomach and half on my side. I am going to try to sleep on my back using the wedge pillow as it seems to feel better when I dont lay flat. I tried both last night and still had a hard time sleeping

Does anyone have any advice??

Trying a new massage therapist today-he is my feldenkriess teacher and also does Myofacial Release etc. will post on the outcome.Not cheap but close to home.
jkl626 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote