View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 05:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by loretta View Post
Hi Cinders, so sorry to hear of your foot-toenail issues. Sounds like you are saying a 'no choice' issue. I've read on this forum and other info on rsd that loading up on vitamin c is a 'preventive' measure. For myself, I would do that right away before and after procedure. Also, could you talk to your doc about giving you something pre-surgery to relax your body and mind. Like I do the 'laughing gas' before any dental procedure. My dentist also gives me antibiotics prior to any dental procedure. Maybe you are already on antibiotics with nail infection issues. Hope the best for you. Let us know how you are doing and when you are scheduled. will be thinking of you- loretta I've had rsd like yourself since 96-both legs, arms, full body
Hi, thanks, do you know what level the vitamin c needs to be? I'm on 500mg a day at the moment, consultant is hoping it will prevent a little of the spread in my right side. The podiatrist is just waiting for confirmation to proceed & she's going to do it..... ugg Yes I frequently on antibiotics, both due to the toes & I keep getting leg ulcers. In March I moving into a purpose built bungalow, I got accepted onto a scheme they're running, so I'd like it over & done with by then so I can enjoy the new place
cinders999 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote