View Single Post
Old 05-05-2007, 02:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thanks Rain!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow422 View Post
Hi Hun,

Know what you are going through with the depression. It is such a hard battle to feel alone. I have a great support system at home, but they often forget that I hurt and touch\grab. My DD is the best at gauging my moods and pain. DH is getting better, but I just get done telling him I am in alot of pain, then I ask for help off the floor because I was digging in a cabinet and the flexing in the wrists is gentler if I am on the floor.

He tries to assist and grabs both my wrists and pulls. It happened so fast...

Then when I wince and groan, he pulls away and I almost fall on the floor. Then he feels like it was all his responsibility, that I was hurt. I try to explain that he cannot remember all the time because my skin looks so normal now. If it was a heaping pile of red and urple he would know. I also do not wear the brace around the house, cause I want to keep it moving.

Depression sucks, and all I can say, is try to do things for yourself. Get lotsa rest, eat what you want (you are eating for two anyway) Read a book, sit in the sun for a few minutes every day. (just a few minutes) helps with your happy vitamins\hormones (cannot remember - brain fog). Do things that make you happy, and you will feel better.

Email me if you need to chat!

Huggys Rain

PS sorry if this was a little off topic, reading it through guess I needed to vent too.
That's the crazy thing. My skin looks normal now too. It doesn't feel normal, and doctors have nothing to go by, but your word. Thats scary. I had a fullbody flare-up and you couldn't see anything. My fiance said that I turned bright red everywhere, but I didn't notice a difference. WOW!!

Thanks for the 411. Hugs!!

"We Will Conquer This Demon They Refer to As, RSD!"

nopainever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote