View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 02:53 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Well, S#!T, it's not all sorted out! They were completely negligent, for starters, by leaving you unattended. If Methacholine/Provocholine gave you such a severe reaction, they should've responded immediately by getting the doctor! And since the Ventolin did not reverse your symptoms, then they should've monitored you with a BP, O2/pulse, etc.

This isn't funny. If you have any kind of heart or artery disease (or lung), this test was contraindicated. That's one reason I thought you should see a cardiologist, to rule out pulmonary hypertension.

Do you have this kind of shaking reaction when you have Mestinon? If not, then it has to be the fact that M/P is a bronchoconstrictor. That would lead me to ask WHY? Are your airways, somewhere, already constricted?

Get why this is so important? Yeah, they screwed up. But WHY did you have such a bad reaction?

Do you have the written results yet? If not, get them!

When I had my test done, it was by the book. And I had some tightness, which is to be expected, that was relieved by the bronchodilator.

Whenever anything happens like this, its a "clue" and it should be followed until it can be medically explained. It's not about who is correct but about what is the truth.

Can you tell that things like this get under my skin?

Annie
AnnieB3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Anacrusis (02-02-2013)