View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 07:09 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Bean View Post
Well, it is now Jan. 26th. I am still doing well and have been on the Rhodiola rosea herb since Dec 21st. Have not taken tincture for 2 days...but tomorrow is Sunday (have to sing in the choir) Lots of people around...may need some and carry it in my purse just in case..pretty handy stuff. Sometimes I get looked at funny (taking out a dropper bottle and squirting something into my mouth...but have reached an age where I don't care , if they ask me what I'm taking, I tell them) I am still doing approx 200mg Rhodiola one day and 400 mg the next...it doesn't taste bad and can be poured into cereal...good way to reduce the amount and less pills to swallow is great. ANYBODY ELSE TRYIN IT ?
I'm going to try it. I was watching a video I YouTube about this herb, and it states that the best one to get of the Rhodiola Rosea is the Siberian one. And to look for this info:

Perfect Rhodiola Rosea is 100% wild-crafted freeze-dried Siberian Rhodiola Rosea root with a minimum 3% Rosavins and 1% Salidroside. During the freeze-drying process, moisture is frozen and vaporized using no chemicals, thereby preserving the maximum level of nutrients from the Rhodiola Rosea root.

Diag. Mar 2008 YOPD, @ age 39
Drevy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
moondaughter (02-13-2013)