Old 02-02-2013, 11:33 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songfellow View Post
John,

Oh, no problem at all. In the future you might want to re-label your Y-axis a bit by adding something like "Number of Hits" or similar.

It is really nice seeing the scientific method applied with your graph being a real tool for communication. It helps the PD community engage in rational fact-based conversations. We can start deciding which drugs, etc, are helpful and which aren't.

You've taken a real step by making your test available on the Internet.

What do you think of this idea? I'm just floating it out here as a "straw man" to start conversation.

If you (or any other member) have access to a suitable computer pen graphics tablet and are really sincere about running some studies using the 3LT method (and will report your results back to this group), just private message me your email address and I'll send you the software, instructions, etc.

I really would like to start calibrating these 2 test methods together.

Nice job!

Steve
steve,
i for one don't need these tests to have a rational discussion about pd drugs and which ones work for me. and how well a drug works isn't the primary consideration for Y0PD'ers, otherwise most everyone would be put on sinemet.
maybe that wasn't what you meant.
soccertese is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote