View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 08:33 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
Hi Kim -- Yeah, I have LOADS of pain -- I have a broken vertebra, plus more herniated discs and nerve damage and believe this or not, but I've had sciatica for 27 years, since before the first surgery in 1986. Plus I have herniations in the cervical spine too. The meds take a little more than the edge off the pain, which is good. But I still have an awful time sleeping, etc.

But I am grateful and it could be much worse. I see people here who have a much worse time of it than I have. So i try not to whine or gripe too much. I probably do it more than I should tho.

Thanks for asking, Kim. I'm sorry you're going to have to have more surgery. Like Sandra just said, I usually advise people NOT to have surgery at all, but you'd already had your surgery and now you need repair, so that's that! LOL
Keep us posted, ok? I'll keep looking for a post from you. Hugs, Lee

Hi leesa,

I am sorry that you have all that pain, but I am glad that you are with us!!! As far as not being able to sleep I can post my mri a couple more times, all that reading should do it (lol). I haven't had any surgery on my back yet, I had turbt surgery for bladder cancer.

Thanks Kim
kim1101 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote