View Single Post
Old 05-05-2007, 04:39 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Dahlek:

I never laughed so hard in all my life. You are SO RIGHT ABOUT THE FISH OIL!!!I took my B complex this morning, along with my shot of insulin and, for the first time, I took a fish oil pill. For the record, the bottle says: "Natural Fish Oil Concentate 1000 mg (which equals 1 gram, right??).

Well, for the past 2 hours, I never went to the bathroom so much in my life. I only took one pill for god's sake. Should I buy a smaller version of this stuff. I mean, jeeez, I feel really thin, right now. lol AND THE DOSAGE SAYS TO TAKE ONE PILL AT EACH MEAL!!!!!!! Are they for real???

What happened was this afternoon I went to the laundromat and I forgot to eat lunch. I go home at 3 p.m. and felt shaky. I said to myself "uh oh, check your sugar (it was 110 this morning which is fine). Well, at 3 p.m. it was 60. I immediately had lunch which was a can of water packed tuna on my lettuce and tomato greens, and a small muffin with a cup of coffee. I was starving.

Well, in 30 minutes, let's just say, I FELT THIN!!! And since I already went this morning (like I usually do after breakfast), let's just say THIS WAS A SURPRISE!!!!. It reminded me of al those years when I was taking metformin. I never got out of the bathroom. Once I switched to the Lantus,well all was forgiven. All was normal.

Jeez, never knew fish oil does that to you. I don't think I'll do this again tomorrow.

lol

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote