View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 09:21 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianna_Wood View Post
I only joined this forum a few weeks ago. I get the feeling I do not qualify to post here because I have a college education in Information Management and not Holistic nutrition, Medicine or Advocation. Do the people here only believe advocating their personal beliefs or is it to be personnaly supportive to fellow disease sufferers? I know I have no theories on how to understand the disease.

I was only looking to find a few friends not **** people off. You have the right to make this forum anything you like. If I am not looking for a cure just let me know and I will leave you to your former peaceful interaction.

Dianna
Hi Dianna --please dont feel that way its just a mixed bag of people that some are very educated and do have medical backgrounds. Others like me just patients looking for information and support. I like the diversity of people and recvd-- both emotional support and well as some very good and helpful advice on my medical conditions. In time I hope you find it has the same benefits for you. I have yet to find anyone being mean or not showing alot of heart. I think you should feel free express whatever is on your mind without hesitation. Glad you joined!!
mg neck prob is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote