View Single Post
Old 05-05-2007, 05:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy In full body agony - what to do next?

Oh dear - I am just in so much pain that I don't know where to go. I thought I would just post here and vent a bit.
I have full body RSD and fibro. Now it is also in my TMJ and it is so painful. I can only eat soft food which I have been doing for awhile anyway. Also, I continue to have burning pain in my mouth, gums, tongue from swallowing chloral hydrate(for sleep) months ago. My gums are still bright red, blistered and swollen. I can only use sponge swabs to clean my teeth. It is awful for my dental hygiene.
Then I passed out and fell and triggered off fibro or RSD in my mid back and spreads up to my shoulders and neck. I can't even bend over to open a drawer. Aches all the time especially if I turn even a little bit.
Pain is in knees, ankles, jaw joint, hands. You name it and it is there.
NO meds have helped -nor supplements. On the wait list for in patient ketamine ( a year wait) at a major hospital.
Does anyone have any suggestions for pain relief except sleep? I am so desperate. This is "jump off the bridge pain" everywhere. Very depressed. Try to go out and smile but in agony. Hope I can make it each day. A dr. offered free HBOT - but it scares me. Most things make me worse. Disabled from epidural 4 yrs.ago. More disabled now from fall.
Desperate day - thanks for reading this. It is therapy for me.
Sydney
Sydney is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote