View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 11:17 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Annie - I am not taking a sedative any more than I am taking an antibiotic or going up in a hot air balloon for that matter!!!
I´m talking about my previous experiences.

The worst muscular weakness I ever had was whilst taking antibiotics – and strangely enough the experiences are quite similar experiences to what I encountered with previously having been on sedatives.

With sedatives everyone gets weakness but I did not know other people also got delayed reactions of weakness a day after the hypnotic effects have already ceased to be effective and medicine has supposedly been excreted.

´Snowflake disease´
= ´Snowflake response´……I don´t try figuring out ahead of time either. What counts for me is the processing. I am benefiting hugely from writing about my experiences and listening to others´ - it does not matter how unpredictable those experiences have been in the past or even how unpredictable they might end up being in the future.

Kathie – Bless! I do hope that your new medication regime will start to kick in soon and help get you up the stairs and into your bed at night...

Ravenclaw – I´m so sorry things are such a battle and that rest brings additional challenges. I want to thank you for sharing such a unique and informative description....

Quandry - Its almost as though when you are better you still pay – the bill just comes later on!......

A few years ago I had a horrible experience with post exertional malaise just from a few occasions of very gentle swimming.
It started a few days after the exertion and ended up lasting one whole month

Anyway, Quandry,……Do you happen to know why there are such delays?
Anacrusis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
LeeMac (09-03-2018)