Thread: Swollen Gums
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 11:31 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi there

The information that nibiruwayne has posted seems totally plausible to me.

The pain is getting worse in the left molar today and cannot be seen till Weds now so just going to have to dose up on painkillers till then.

I live in the UK so referring to endodontists is difficult as there arent many around the area where I live and is very expensive.

I am more inclined though to just tell my dentist to take the damn tooth out as I did last year as I have no faith in root canals anyway and have read some horrific information about them recently....I certainly don't want that to interfere with my fertility treatment I am due to have very soon, so will just have to be firm with my dentist.

Bryanna - The emergency dentist I saw root planed the pre-molar as when he tested all my back teeth to see if the nerve was dying that pre-molar hurt the most. I am sure he would be leaning toward this tooth as being the culprit, but I am 95% sure that it is my molar as the lump is underneath that tooth and the pain is emanating from it into the teeth either side.

Can I ask one more question please? My top left set of teeth are aching too and I am wondering if that is because of the aching in my lower set of teeth? I know they are all connected but I am just worried that the top set are problematic also? I do recall my top right set ached when my right molar was aching before it was extracted but I just want to check.

Many thanks for all your help so far and will keep you posted.

Regards

Louise
redhen75 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote