Thread: Bloody Nose?
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 05:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiaVita2012 View Post
I have not had a bloody nose since I was young....I have a humidifier in my house.My ears have been hurting me bad lately from vestibular therapy...long story short I had to sit in a state office under those horrible lights to get scolded and threatened and treated inhuman and walk out ready for melt down...melt down happens nose starts bleeding BAD!Is this from sitting under those horrible lights for 2hrs?Or my ears?Or anxiety from this person?I do not know....PEOPLE SUCK!!!!
Many questions and thoughts arise here:

- the vestibular therapy is causing you pain lately, why? - has there been change, increases in some part?

- State Office - sitting there getting scolded, why? threatened and treated inhuman? , why? - who has the right to subject you to that type of abuse?

- I know what you mean about 'those horrible lights" - all those ridiculous offices with those lights, that are bright, flickering, poorly designed and never cared for to maintain proper lighting and just horrible with the bothersome lighting that only those sensitive are bothered by - florescents are nightmarish.

Now, to the Nosebleeds:

1).you have humidification at home, so in that State office setting its almost a guarantee that your membranes dry out swiftly with poor humidity and poor air circulation;

2.) (more importantly) That stress, coupled with your stressors of your health problem, might have stimulated you into a blood pressure spike that could have lead you into a nose bleed - you might wish to check with your physician..... remember, we are brain injured persons and can have aberrant brain responses from outside stimulii, and need to be overly cautious at times when things are different from 'our ' norm.

Just saying.......

Current: Changes of more insomnia, new reviews with findings of more Depression, tremors, vertigo, tinnitus, loss of focus, fatigue; SSDI - accepted on Depression, Cognitive Deficits; Seizures ruled out, mTBI changes including cognitive slowing/lapses.
Medication update: Topamax 200mg twice daily it seems to minimize daily headaches to a 1-2/10 quality(I still know they are there); and acute headaches erupt without warnings.
Concussion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
MiaVita2012 (02-04-2013)