View Single Post
Old 05-05-2007, 06:16 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Hi Sydney,

You describe multiple diagnoses and signs and symptoms not usually associated with RSD, so on top of my fervent wish that it would just go away and leave you alone, I have some major concerns about your trying HBOT right now.

I consider myself the resident expert on HBO and RSD, and have worked very hard at understanding how HBO and the natural healing process combine to relieve symptoms of this disease. I believe I have come up with a protocol that would optimize the benefits of HBO, so if you decide to take your doc up on his offer I urge you to have him phone me (just PM me and I'll give you my phone number).

I have known RSD people who have gotten substantial relief from HBO and known people who came out much worse, and believe I understand why both things happen.

I believe you need to get a much better understanding about what is going on besides the RSD; especially the reason why you passed out twice. Falling is one thing; passing out is entirely different and needs to be investigated.

I am very concerned that you might try HBO without having your doc talk with me (I am, after all, a social worker, not a doctor), so I'll close with this:

DO NOT ACCEPT 100% OXYGEN AT ABOVE 1.5 ATMOSPHERES. I AM SURE THAT YOU WOULD COME OUT IN MORE PAIN AND WITH MORE PROBLEMS THAN YOU HAVE NOW.

I hope you will phone me so we can talk about this in more detail...I really do know what I'm talking about...Vic

The great end of life is not knowldege but action. T. H. Huxley

When in doubt, ask: What would Jimmy Buffett do?

email: :
Vicc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote