View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 11:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy I feel bad---seems like I only come here when something bad happens

I'm sorry; I should come here more often. Esp. when things are ok. But, instead I'm drawn here when I'm grieving. My son Troy died in 2010; just 2 years ago & now last friday, Feb 1, my youngest son, Tim just died too--- from a heart attack-- he was only 36. Troy was 36 too when he died. I have one son left my oldest & he's married with two kids. My granddaughter is 13 & my grandson is 6; they are both so sweet. I'm so thankful for them & for one more grandson....... Matthew; he's Tim's little boy & he's 12. Tim raised him as a single parent since he was 3 & his mother said she couldn't raise him & asked Tim if he wanted him. At the time Tim never even knew he had a son--- wonderful surprise! Tim had bloodwork done-- but there wasn't a doubt in my mind who his father was --- he looked so much like Tim when Tim was 3!!
Tim did a will & power of attorney a few years ago & I'm so glad cos you just don't know what is gonna happen. Me & Matthew have each other to lean on.
He's doin ok so far. Tomorrow will be his first day back to school since his father died. I hope it all goes well for him. I think it will-- I called the school today & told them why he missed school.
Well; thank you for sharing your time with me. & I only ask of you to say a prayer for Matthew for strength & to help him thur this. We weren't even done greiving for my son Troy yet. But, I do believe in our Lord & that He will help us thur this. Take care.

My sons: Terry Eugene 41;
Tim Eric (middle) (12/08/1976 to 02/01/2013) &
Troy Robert (07/06/1974 to 10/19/2010)
I thank Jesus for the time that I did have with Troy & Tim.
Jaycojade is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (02-05-2013), Blossom25 (08-27-2013), Brain patch (02-15-2013), Mark56 (02-05-2013)