Thread: Newly diagnosed
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 11:59 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelina55 View Post
I do as much pt at home as I can and I push myself even harder while I am at pt which is 3 times a week. I am on Lyrica. I have never heard of neurotin and cymbalta gave me bad side affects.
Hi Angelina. I'm on Cymbalta for pain & the depression that comes with crps, Ketamine nasal spray, Ketamine cream for my foot, Tizanidine at bedtime for the spasms (I fall asleep quickly with this drug), Tramadol for break-thru pain, Vitamin D, Lyrica (love it), Nuedexta, and a blood pressure medication.

It's been trial and error for what has worked for me. When I tried to go off of my Tizanidine, I'd wake up with spasms so that medication's been a must for me. The Lyrica has really helped my muscle aches and nerve pain. That's my second "must have" medication. Without the Lyrica, I can feel the pain following specific nerve paths up my legs- it's a very different pain than my muscular pain.

What works for one of us may not work for another. I'd definitely talk to your doctor about medication for the spasms. Getting those under control helps alot.
reluctant@thetable is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote