View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 04:58 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks, Annie.

At least this time, I didn't let the neuro's behavior overwhelm me or cause too much self-doubt. I feel more confidence in my knowledge (thanks so much to this board!), so it's easier to recognize the neuro's flat-out wrong & being a dink. Usually, I'd go home & cry after the flailing. This time, I complained afterwards but it didn't knock me flat or cause me to question my psyche.

Although this does aggravate financial concerns. Still no income & not able to work. I'd hoped to file the appeal in response to the short-term disability denial, but that has to be placed on the backburner until I have more 'evidence' of an 'actual' health problem. According to test results, I'm not even supposed to have oxygen (the primary physician caved & gave me a one-week prescription to pay out-of-pocket). On paper, I'm just documented as having neck weakness & 'complaining of shortness of breath & generalized muscle weakness' ... not enough to keep me from working. So I'm fine, unless one jumps into my skin for a day to experience what 'fine' feels like....
seishin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
cait24 (03-04-2014)