View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 10:12 AM
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Default What's on your plate?

I heard on the news this morning that there is some discussion about Dr.s returning to making housecalls...reminded me of our pediatrican coming to our home armed with a scale and his little black bag...surely saved me, who didn't know how to drive yet, toting 4 kids on the bus! How things change...reminded me also of many years later taking a couple of our visiting grandchilden on the bus just because they had never ridden one.

Went out to fill the bird feeders this morning and loved seeing all the icicles on our house...I know I know..but I still enjoy them....I remember sucking on them as a child..these are too high to reach or I'd give it a try.

I enjoyed seeing the movie Lincoln so much it sent me to our bookcase that has some of my dads books in it...just starting Abraham Lincoln..The Prairie Years by Carl Sandburg and am already hooked!!

Heard some new stats about verteran suicides that I have to question..said the average age is 60....?????

I'm supposed to meet Barbo for lunch tomorrow...hope I can get out of our driveway!

What's on your plate???

Alffe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (02-06-2013), Lara (02-05-2013), Mark56 (02-05-2013)