View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 04:30 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Needing help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mytelase_Alliance View Post
Thank you very much for this information and for sharing your efforts here.

I am just beginning to work on this with my father, who is in need of Mytelase for his MG. We will also be following up with Sanofi directly and will share what we learn here.

The IMD may prove to be the most reliable avenue, so we look forward to hearing more about your effort, and perhaps we can work together on this.

I agree that the Myasthenia Gravis Foundation should get behind this effort with us and help facilitate this process. Let's continue to organize here and together perhaps we can have some leverage with the Foundation to request assistance with this effort.

As you express, there are others such as the elderly who are not able to advocate for themselves. Hopefully our efforts will benefit not only ourselves, but those and others who rely upon this medication. Uniting our efforts, may be the best way to insure access to this critical medicine for us all.
---------
Hi ,
My name is Octavia and my Mother is in need of Mytelase. She is sure she will die without it. If anyone has been able to get some or if I should just follow the advice left on this forum can someone let me know. I need help. I'm scared I will lose her. Please feel free to send me and email with any info to help her. Thank you so much!

Octavia
OctaviaFranz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote