Thread: Revision #2
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 08:51 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grin Wow Nanc!

A guinea pig, eh? Oh my! What a thing to find out at this stage of the game! I bet your hubby wasn't exactly expecting that response, was he!

Thanks for your description of the migrated lead. That makes it easier to comprehend regarding the muscles and tendons getting 'zapped'. That's exactly what was happening to me with my lead that came completely dislodged. Even tho it was not connected to the dura anymore, it still had 'juice' zapping at whatever was where the electrodes were lying around.
I totally believe that's why the muscles back there continue to spasm when the unit is on.

WELL, Yellow you're no stranger to this, that's fer sure!
I'm glad they have good plans laid out. I hope it won't get as far as plan #3. I'm gonna pin my hopes on PLAN #1. Easy fix.
BUT, if it does go to plan 3, then hey, you'll end up with a record-setting 16-point leads! And they've already performed this on 2 other patients, so you won't be THE official guinea pig!

Man, I swear. So many people have got these units nowadays, it's like second nature to the docs by now.

As always,
You are in my prayers!

Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (02-09-2013), Mark56 (02-05-2013), Nanc (02-05-2013), yellow (02-06-2013)